Saturday, April 30, 2011

Job update

Good news!  After several months, the long awaited full-time position for Tim at A&P Construction starts Monday.  He's already begun visiting sites and is adjusting to the new work pace.  He was hired over several insiders and I'm particularly proud of him for his conscientious, hard work as a consultant these last couple years which are now paying off.

I am recruiting host families for French exchange students and my group size just doubled on Monday.  I'm out 3-4 nights/week doing home visits.  The plan for July when the kids are here is coming together nicely and I'm expecting a good summer.

I also just accepted a job as the food buyer for Youth Farm, Anjali's favorite program.  I will be responsible to order and deliver food for 600 meals/week during the 8 week program.  My minivan is going to be put to good use. 

We're wrapping up homeschool in May and are looking forward to a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment