On Monday February 7 at 9:30 a.m. I will be going in for oral surgery. I have an infected cyst ballooning into my sinus above where two infected molars used to reside until recently. I am currently on my 6th course of antibiotics in 6 months which should hold everything until then. I am pleased to say that I got my top choice of surgeon and team and I am really looking forward to finishing this.
Based on the symptoms which increase when I'm off antibiotics and then lessen when I'm on, I'm guessing this has been a cause for 12 years or more of my chronic head and neck pain as well as digestive issues. I am so very, very glad to be finishing this before my 40th birthday on 2/14.
Two bits of hard won wisdom-
If you are an Eldridge- please note that all of Grampa Ernest Eldridge's molars had 5 roots! If you have a root canal, be sure that they check for 5th roots since I also had at least one which sat infected for 12 years setting this whole mess in motion.
Second, if you have unexplained health problems, think teeth. I can't believe how many other things I tried over the years from neurological exams and an MRI to food allergies and gall stones but never once considered that it might be related to either teeth or sinuses. One 2 minute CT scan told all.
Please keep me in prayer as God brings me to mind.
Wow, this is amazing news, Amy. It's been a deep experience witnessing how God is taking through all measures of healing. And yes, I am SO glad you will be able to enjoy your 40th birthday.
ReplyDelete