Saturday, October 16, 2010

Art Show by Mark and Anjali


The kids have been making a lot of art lately so we decided to have an Art Show for you. We'll be mailing these to family and friends starting Monday so if you have a favorite, get your comment, email, or phone call in first, and we'll send it to you.
Enjoy!

"Practice Piece"
Anjali 10/10
This one was a practice piece for me to practice using objects to paint.
The circles were bubble wands.
I did the ocean waves with the top of a can.
I stamped a circle over and over for the ground.


"It's A Road"
Mark 10/10
It's a road that has lots of people in it.
The orange road had only snakes and spiders.
The blue road has coconut trees and fishies that can bite you.
They can clamp you- clamp, clamp- down below.
The red road, I forgot. Wait. It's our house, the middle one.


Mark 2010
That one's an elephant that can walk and talk and that can do some tricks like upside down and go to the moon.
He can jump really high like the moon.



Rainbow
Anjali 2010


"It's Daddy's Rake"
Mark 10/10
It's Daddy's rake that can help people rake leaves. 'Cause we have 3 rakes.
My favorite color of leaves is pink.



View from My Room
Anjali 10/10
This is the view from my window.
I used water pencils.


"South Dakota Mountains"
Anjali 9/10
This is a picture of me and my family going to South Dakota.
We used rubbing and I created the hills which we climbed.


Untitled
Anjali 10/10
At Grace Homeschool Academy, we learned about painting with objects.
The flower was painted by me putting red paint on a cookie cutter.
I drew the hearts by my finger.

Practice Art for using water pencils
Anjali 10/10


"Two Police Cars"
Mark 10/10
I want to go to Minneapolis.
I made this at my school, Grace Homeschool Academy.

2 comments: